Installation must be carried out by qualified personnel in compliance with local regulations and national provisions regarding civil and industrial systems. The conformity of the building system and site with the product must be checked and approved, before any installation attempt.
Any misuse or intervention not authorized by the manufacturer, or listed in the accompanying manuals and which lead to eventual damage to the product will not covered by the warranty.
Before installing the minipool, check that everything has been prepared. Find below a quick checklist, for complete information always refer to the pre-installation manual.
- A platform or a recess (in the case of recessed installations) of reinforced concrete, with a minimum thickness of 10 cm, has been created, perfectly flat and suitable for supporting the weight of the minipool and the people within.
- Ø15 cm vents have been installed to ensure proper ventilation of the technical compartment
- Drainage grating around the perimeter has been installed to help preserve the equipment and the structure (even for indoor installations).
- Non-slip flooring has been installed in the area around the minipool.
- For a recessed installation, a technical inspection port measuring at least 50 cm wide has been prepared on all sides of the minipool.
- The connections to the water supply and electrical grid have been made in compliance with current regulations in force in the country of installation.
- A drain, a gate valve (to shut off the supply water) and drain valves have been installed (to empty the bathtub at the end of the season).
- A water softener has been installed (upstream of the minipool) if the water has a high degree of hardness.
- For outdoor recessed versions, the walls have been insulated to protect against the cold.
MOVEMENT AND PLACEMENT
To move the minipool to the place of installation a suitable lifting device (e.g., pallet jack) is required. As an alternative, provide for the availability of eight people. If the installation is indoor, before moving the minipool make sure that it can easily pass through the doors and hallways to reach the desired place of installation.
The manuals provided by the manufacturers and delivered with the product contain the best installation steps and procedures to follow to prepare the SPA with all of its components. You will find information regarding:
- Sand filter preparation
- Necessary electric wiring and plumbing connections
- Mini-pool filling
- First run
- Alarms and problem